Dwyer DM-005 DigiMag Differential Pressure Transmitter, 2 inWC
- Model: DM-005
Senses the pressure of air and compatible gases, this differential pressure transmitter features a pressure range of 2 inWC and has a 4 to 20 mA output. Fast and easy to set up, this transmitter is suitable for fan control, static pressures in ducts or buildings, room pressurization monitoring, and differential pressure across filters.
Dwyer DM-005 Offers
Specifically designed to mount in a standard Magnehelic® gauge cutout, this pressure transmitter features a polycarbonate molded housing with integral pressure connections, reducing installation time. In addition, the digital push-button zero and span simplify calibration over typical turn-potentiometers, and a single push-button allows field selection of multiple engineering units.
- Reduced installation time through zero and span controls that provides quick and easy calibration
- Fast and easy setup and calibration with push-button zero and span controls
- Immediate corrective action can be taken by local alerts via the easy-to-read LCD display
- Reduces upgrade installation costs and simplifies field upgrade from a Magnehelic® gauge, as both use the same diameter cutout
- Differential pressure across filters
- Fan control
- Static pressures in ducts or buildings
- Room pressurization monitoring
What’s included with the Dwyer DM-005
- Dwyer DM-005 DigiMag Differential Pressure Transmitter, 2 inWC